Blue Dream Gummy Bears
1 large pkg. Blueberry Jell-O Mix
1 cup Concord grape juice
1/2 cup honey ( infused or not)
1/4 cup canna-oil (Blue Dream Strain)
4 packets gelatin
1/2 cup Grape juice
A dash of cornstarch to dust
1. Combine the Jell-O and 1 cup juice in a medium saucepan. Add the honey and canna-oil and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
2. In a small bowl mix the gelatin with the remaining juice and allow to sit for five minutes.
3. Add the gelatin to the Jell-O and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk almost constantly and get the sides of the pan.
4. Pour the gummies mixture into silicon molds or coated mini paper cups. Allow to cool at room temperature and then chill in the fridge.
5. Remove the ganja gummies from the molds. Toss each candy with a bit of cornstarch to prevent sticking.
Keep AWAY from little fingers, Store away with a label for children to not eat them.
Welcome To My Story
Cannabis Enthusiast : Craft Edible Creator : Recreation and Leisure Professional : Blogger
A Craft Edible Experience