Vanilla Bean Butterscotch Candy. 🔞
1 cup White Sugar infused with Vanilla Bean or Regular.
2 Tbsp apple juice
1/4 cup Infused or Regular Light Corn Syrup
1 tsp ACV .MIX ALL above ingredients in a medium saucepan. MELT…
Once melted ….ADD……
4 Tbsp, Infused Butter (strength varies on your strain and amount of flowers infused)
1 split whole Vanilla Bean . Scraped and add VB caviar into infusion.
Mix.. Allow to cook over Medium Heat. Attach a candy thermometer. 300 DEGREES is the Magic#.
Stirring constantly and working quickly. Once the temp hits 300. Remove from heat. Remove bean and add into a jar of white Sugar.
Working quickly pour candy into molds.
Makes 36 lozenges. Or 24 large lollipops
Lightly grease molds prior to starting Lozenges
⚠️ Hot caramel. Do not do this under the influence of infused products.
LEMON GINGER LOZENGES🔞
3/4 Cup Vanilla Bean Infused Sugar
1/2 Infused Light Corn Syrup (preferred)
4 TBSP Infused Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil
3 OZ of Gelatin of Choice (I used Lemon)
2 drops of Food Grade Ginger Essential Oil
- Spray Molds
- In a non stick saucepan, included all ingredients above over medium heat. Stirring constantly. Bring mixture to boil adding a candy thermometer to the side of the pan.
- Stir frequently for 10-15 minutes depending on your heat sourse. Once candy reaches 275 degrees remove from stovetop. Stir in gelatin and mix well
Drizzle carefully into molds using a spoon or pour gently with a spouted cup. (a thick measuring cup works well ) Allow your creation to cool for half hour.
YIELD : Approx. 12 large or 24 half size. You will need hard candy molds
⚠️ Hot Liquid. Do not do this under the influence of infused products.
VENSION CANNABALL PASTA BAKE🔞
2 pounds of ground meat.
I used.. 1 pound Vension and 1 pound of Farm Raised antibiotics free beef
1 XL large (farm fresh)
1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
Applewood Smoked Seasoning
1 tsp garlic, Dash of salt, Pinch pepper
7.5 grams decarbed Flower of Choice
(Flower used was an strain Called
Gorilla Glue #4)
1 Large.Box of Large.Stuffing shells
4 cups of Pasta Sauce with Basil and Garlic (use a Chunkier sauce such as Ragu
2 cups of Smoked White Cheddar Cheese , shredded.
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook Pasta according to directions on box and cool
2. Make sure your Bud is Decarbed prior to making the meat balls.. avoiding this crucial step , May result in disappointing results. (Been there)
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour about ¼ cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
4. Mix all filling ingredients in a large bowl. Divide into 24 equal portions (should be about the size of a large cotton ball)
5. Stuff the shells tightly with the portions of meat filling. Place the filled shells in the prepared pan.
6. Top with half sauce, then sprinkle the extra parmesan cheese and shredded smoked cheddar on top. Repeat Later..
7. Topping dish with remaining sauce and cheese.
( any meat left over?? I fried it up and make a Taco Salad
8. Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes.
👍Decarbing your flowers at 240 degrees for 30 minutes ensures your activate the THC in your material.
CANNA MAPLE BUTTER TARTS🔞
2/3 Cup of Vanilla Bean Sugar ( Brown or White)
1/3 Cup of *Infused Clarified Butter
3/4 Infused or Non Corn Syrup
1/4 Cup Infused or Non Maple Sryup
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 Large Fresh Eggs
1.5 tsp of Cardamom Spice
Optional: Raisins, Chocolate Chips, Toasted Coconut or Nuts
- Heat Over to 375 Degrees ( I used Betty Crocker Tart Maker)
- Beat sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt and eggs with a whisk until fluffy and well blended.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until done.
- Ovens and temperatures may vary.
1 1/4 Cup of Vanilla Bean infused sugar
1/2 Cup of Infused Butter
2 large Fresh Eggs
4 medium riped mashed bananas
1/4 cup greek yogurt
2 tsp Infused Vanilla Extract
2.5 Cups Flour
1.5 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
Add nuts or choc chips for fun
1. Oven 350° center rack
2. BEAT sugar..butter and eggs first, add remainder of liquid ingredients. Mix together. ADD dry Ingredients and beat well.
Makes 2 small or one large loaf.
Bake 1-1.4 hours , checking as oven temperatures vary.
CHIA SHORTBREAD BARS🔞
This old fashioned classic has many Renditions but I decided to make a Twist on everything that I loved but you Can substitute milk, white,butterscotch, or bittersweet chocolate chips for the semi sweet and almonds walnuts or peanuts for the pecans.
Your imagination is your own gift.
1.5 CUP FLOUR
.5 CUP ICING SUGAR
3/4 Cup of INFUSED BUTTER
1 CAN OF EAGLE BRAND DULCHE DE LECHE CONDENSED MILK
1 CUP UNSWEETENED COCONUT FLAKES
2 CUPS SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS OR CAROB
2 CUPS TOASTED WALNUTS
3 grams of Ground Bud and Crystals (i used coffee maker)
🔥Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. lightly butter an 8 x 8 pan and line with parchment paper allowing enough overhang on the side to lift the bars from the pan when cooled.
🔥Mix the chia seeds, butter , flour and icing sugar to make a fluffy shortbread mixture. BEAT with a paddle on medium speed UNTIL shortbread texture. (Soft forned ball) Press into prepared 8 x 8 pan.
🔥 Now , sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crust ( saving 1/4 cup) sprinkle the chocolate chips over the coconut. NOW. TAKE YOUR POWERED GREEN STUFF) SIFT OVER THE 8X8 PAN. Then pour the Dulche de Leche evenly over the 3 layers. Sprinkle the walnuts over the top add remaining coconut.
🔥 Bale for approx. 28-30 mins. COOL COMPLETELY. Transfer bars to cutting board.
Makes 12 Squares
Lemon OG Gummies🔞
1/2 cup Apple Juice
1 large packet sugar-free Lemon jello flavor
4 packets or tbsp of extra gelatin.
4 tbsp of Cannabis Tinture. I used a 18 hour Veg. Glycerin Tinture. CAN USE Alcohol Tinture. I used Lemon og strain
2 tablespoons of Infused honey
Gummy Molds x3
💥 use same strains.
Step 1: Put your juice in a medium sauce place over low-medium heat. You want your liquid to get warm, but you don’t want it to boil. When your juice is warm add your tincture.
Step 2: Add your Jello flavoring and extra gelatin, and 1 or 2 drops.of Lemon Essential.Food.Grade Oil or.
Lemon Candy Flavoring. Slowly whisking it into your mixture until it is thoroughly blended into the juice. If you see any grains keep whisking until it has dissolved completely.
Step 3: Taste your mix. If it isn’t sweet enough for your liking add raw honey, one tablespoon at a time until it reaches your ideal sweetness.
Step 4: Add Cannabis Tinture and return to a boil. Count to 10 and remove. Stir.
Step 4: Carefully pour your mixture into your gummy molds, cover them, and let them refrigerate for 1-2 hours. I Cant wait for 4 hours.
Step 5: Take them out of your molds and be proud.Store your gummies in a sealed container in your fridge until you’re ready to eat them. Roll them in sugar is optional.
⚠️ These dont last long and need to be labelled away from children.
STAY HAPPY 💣💥😎
Toffee Maple Crunch🔞
Though not your typical cookie, these have an amazing combination of textures and flavors, one you try them you will be hooked. Since it is almost impossible to but, breaking them is fun and you can eat as little or as much as you like. Be careful, they are infused. I couldn’t find Matzo around our town, so I picked up a cheap hard cookie.
Yield 16 servings
- 6 Hard Biscuits, such as Matzo. I used Lemon Hard shortbread cookies
- 1 stick or 4 OZ of infused butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Infused Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Infused Milk Chocolate Melted, see below. 2 tbsp. of Infused Oil/Butter
Optional: 1 cup Almond slices, nuts or sea salt.
FYI: I used a top layer of icing sugar.
- Preheat Over to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with foil. make sure you cover sides.
- Line with cookies, allowing space between them.
- Place the infused butter and sugar in small heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue cooking, until the bubbles have bubbles about 2-3 minutes. Do not let it burn. Take off heat, carefully add the infused vanilla extract and mix well. Drizzle over the cookies, using a pastry brush to make sure to get all the cookies covered.
- Transfer to the oven, bake until bubbly and looks “dry” 10 minutes or so. This can burn easily, make sure to stay in the kitchen. In the meantime, in a double boiler melt 1 cup of milk chocolate wafers and 2 tbsp. of either infused coconut oil or butter, infuse together.
- Remove from oven and distribute the melted chocolate over the toffee cookies, place back in over for 1 minute to make sure the cookies get Happy.
- Take out and cool, or add any of the options.
These Cookies didn’t last very long. I gave some away and ate the rest quickly.
These can be dangerously addictive. Eat with Caution.